Candidates should be:
- Arab women researchers working in agricultural, environmental, or other related fields.
- Ready to participate in the virtual workshops, take online courses and work in teams to develop capstone projects for the period from May 2021 to March 2022.
- Passionate about innovation and R&D in agriculture, food security and nutrition.
- Committed to making a positive change in their local communities and beyond, preferably with a good track record in research and development work.
- Motivated and willing to work in teams.
- Holders of master’s or Ph.D. degrees.
- Early- or mid-career professionals.
- Proficient in English.